Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wabbit

A little while ago I thought I would try to cook rabbit. I hadn't cooked it before and it looked tasty in the recipe book.


Then I got the thing home from the butchers and had to carve it. Of course, it comes with its head and half its guts. Someone out there probably thinks those are the best bits. At this point I started to feel a bit sorry for it, sad little beast with it's paws chopped off.

Please don't eat me!!! Aaaarghhh!!!!!!

I got most of it organised (rabbit + wine + herbs + mushrooms + green olives in casserole dish, put in oven. Not hard) but it wouldn't stop looking at me resentfully.

That's what you get, silly human!
After all that the rabbit had the last laugh- it just tastes like chicken, only twice as expensive.




No comments:

Post a Comment