Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ilot Tenia 15-Oct-09

OK, so I've been a bit lazy with the ol' blog. October wasn't really a very interesting month. I did go to Ilot Tenia though with Marc-Andre, Sophie and some of their friends, which was very cool. It's about an hour and a half drive north of Noumea, plus a 30 minute taxi boat ride. It's also not very expensive (for here) and the boat takes you snorkelling on the reef, so I plan on dragging everyone I know here at some point (that means you, mum and Brian, and Brendan too).

Reasons why Ilot Tenia is awesome:

1. Big things that live in the water. I prefer dolphins to huge stingrays, but hey, they'll do.
2. Bourake bay. So much blue.


3. Perfect white sand beaches and crystal clear water.


4. Big shady hut for picnicing in, and convincing certain people that they can hide in the shade and not get sunburned.
All in all, a pretty good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment